(UTC+03:00) Kuwait, Riyadh
Events for PUBLIC
This workshop is for 3 days from 13-15 June
Course Brochure & Details:
LEED is an internationally recognized green building certification system and is applied worldwide. It is applied for all building types as it provides a framework for healthy, highly efficient, and cost-saving green buildings. This course will provide an inclusive introduction to the LEED V4 rating system and cover informative and essential content required to establish an efficient foundation in the knowledge of LEED and becoming a LEED Green Associate.
The course will also provide guidance on how to register and pass the LEED Green Associate exam by covering the relevant material required.
Total Duration: 8 Hrs , 3 sessions/days
Please note that this is an in-person course and is only applicable for Kuwait residents.
- SEEDS 101 LEED Green Associate Guide (EBOOK: includes 200 Practice Mock Exam - Questions, summary sheets & tips for passing the exam!)
- Course Content & Presentations
- Interactive Session
- Attendance Certificate with USGBC Logo
- Day 1 - 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Introduction to LEED Green Associate 101
- Buildings & The Environment
- LEED & LEED Processes
- Integrative Process
- Location & Transportation
Day 2 - 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy & Atmosphere
- Materials & Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
Day 3 - 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Innovation in Design
- Regional Priority
- LEED Green Associate Exam
- Practice Questions / Project Applications
Hear it from people who loved this course!
"A very complete and practical overview of the LEED certifications, the requirements and the process for certification. Successfully delivers despite the online / remote training format. Yasmeen has the knowledge and interest in her subject matter and manages to conduct a very information-packed session in an engaging way."
- Panos Lazaratos, Expansion Project Leader Morocco
"I participated in SEEDS Platform LEED V4.1 Green Associate Exam Preparation Course in May. The course was very beneficial and nicely organized. As an instructor, Yasmeen Alkandari did an amazing job in delivering the required information for the test. She explained everything in detail, and was very patient in answering questions. I highly recommend taking this course, and I hope that SEEDS will offer a course related to the LEED Accredited Professional Exam in the near future. "
- Abdulaziz Alzaabi, Structural Engineer